PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) was formed by Alex Pacheco and Ingrid Newkirk in 1980. It’s one of the extreme organization that is known for staging wild publicity stunts like comparing butchering of livestock to the activities of serial killers. It’s supposed to give the animals their right and protect them but seems like it’s the other way around. And let’s just be honest we never even ear the thought of being inhuman or unfair to animals. And PETA should have thought it through before acting so ignorant.
People have been standing up to PETA for being the exact opposite of what they’re supposed to be; abusive and unethical. Don’t believe us? Well, then you should see these Tumblr posts about ridiculous (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) that will make you cringe!
1. And you should remember it too!
2. Get the sarcasm here and know what PETA is actually like!
3. You need to know the truth before giving charity to the wrong people!
4. Remember when ridiculous Peta actually stole people’s pets from them?
5. All they care about is money and publicity!