You must be thinking that growing up in the 90s was a blessing and how can something possibly be awful about it. The fashion, music, life looked all great in the 90s but there are struggles that came along with them. Let’s be honest, the fashion was awful, but I see you all still rocking the chokers and those loose jeans. When you carefully look back there were many things that made the 90’s an absolute ball ache for growing up. So much so that I don’t think that today’s generations would be able to hack it if they had to swap eras right now. But we also can’t deny the fact that even if it was struggling growing up in the 90s it was fun too. But still kids these days wouldn’t last a week inside our 90’s Thunderdome.
So here we have noted down 15 struggles, technology, and references that perfectly showcase the struggles of growing up in the 90s!
1. You needed to scroll endless folders just to get what you are searching for.
2. Just to know about what movies you can watch you had to search the newspaper and hope that you didn’t throw the paper away.
3. Cleaning out the gunk from your computer mouse. You have to agree that you kinda enjoy it.
4. You’d spend 80% of your car journey trying to find the song you wanted.
5. Praying that the movie you wanted to watch hasn’t been rented.