People are stupid and will follow almost everything they see on the internet and we know that for a fact. They believe that everything on the internet is true and they can accomplish anything by just following it but what they don’t know is that sometimes internet make a fool out of us and all we can do is regret. They follow the pieces of advice thinking it will make their life better and easier. But the thing is, not every advice is worth using. Some are just plain stupid. The internet is full of such advice and we can’t help but feel helpless about the people who came up with them and more for the ones who blindly followed it and then regretted.
Here are some of the worst pieces of advice on the internet that people followed and then regretted it instantly!
1. Use plastic bottles to get designer footwear.
2. Seatbelt beer bottle opener.
3. This guy was unfortunate enough to believe an egg could be boiled in a microwave.
4. When you treat your phone like your utensil.
5. Mashing potatoes with a tennis racket.