We have always wondered what happens to us after we die. And the afterlife will always be a subject for human fascination. And according to me, reincarnation is possible. Though it cannot be said that I “believe in reincarnation” and to me, the topic has had areas of reflection in silent lucidity in my life starting at a very young age, at the ripe young age of three. The reincarnation stories give believers hope that their consciousness continues after death, but sometimes leave skeptics rolling their eyes. Some stories of reincarnation, however, are not so easy to ignore as the evidence that people who claimed to be reincarnated are unbelievable. When past-life memories come with unnerving precision, even the most hardened skeptics may become believers. In these potentially true reincarnation stories by people, they are able to recall intricate, eerie memories of lives they never lived.
Here are some stories of people who claimed to be reincarnated and their evidence can’t be ignored!
1. Archaeologists shocked after this man said his story about the Ancient City he has never been to.
2. We can’t even say he is lying.
3. Sometimes a miracle happens and we can’t deny that reincarnation is fake.
4. Five-year-old reincarnated as a victim of Chicago fire.
5. Sisters who were killed in a terrifying car accident born as twins.