There are times when you just want to forget the movie you’ve watched because it’s not worth watching again or it’s just pathetic but there are movies that so good that you can watch them n number of times and still not get over it. There can be various reasons behind it may be the cinematography is exquisite, maybe the filmmakers have hidden so many little movie details within the scenes, you find something new every time you re-watch or because the acting is enthralling.
Here we have some movie details that you have probably missed to notice and need to rewatch them again to notice these shocking movie details!
1. Did you notice that Pennywise changes the color of his eyes from yellow to blue, which are the same color as Bill’s, to lure Georgie in the movie ‘IT’
2. The only marks on Captian’s shield at the end of Captain America: Civil War is from Black Panther’s claws since both are made of Vibranium.
3. Vincent Vega is constantly on the toilet in the movie Pulp Fiction. Did you know why? Because one of the side effects of heroin abuse is constipation.
4. In one of our favorite movies ‘UP,’ Carl’s things are square while Ellie’s things are rounded matching their respective character designs.
5. In Guardians of the Galaxy, when Peter Quill enters the Temple on Morag, the murals on the wall are of Death, Entropy, Infinity and Eternity, the Cosmic Entities who created the Infinity Stones.