We all know it is really not possible to win an argument from a child. They end up asking questions which literally make you think what exactly was that. Trust me, I have been there and I couldn’t help wondering how those little kids made me speechless. And especially every mom experiences these things on a daily basis. Something similar happened with the New York Times bestselling author, Kelly Oxford. Her 7-year-old daughter, Bea, seems to be one of the most sarcastic kid ever. Bea’s witty lines and questions can be seen by the tweets done by Kelly herself. Her Twitter handle is full of such hysterical stuff and they are hilarious AF.
Here are the Tweets from a mom telling the hysterical stuff her daughter says!
1. Well, this mom is right, they do look same. Series of hysterical stuff coming up, brace yourself.
2. I don’t really know what to feel about this. I can just imagine the mom having a similar feeling.
3. Now we know who wears the pants. These tweets are hilarious.
4. The importance of weekends can be learned from this 7-year-old. This mom and her tweets, hilarious AF.
5. LA, where everything is full of hysterical stuff as such.